Pediatric Registered Behavior Technician
Virginia Beach, VA – Towne Center area
Coastal Behavior Consulting, LLC has immediate openings for full-time RBTs. We are a clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) company, providing services for children up to 13 years old. We use evidence-based interventions based on the principles of ABA to make meaningful changes for children diagnosed with Autism and other developmental disabilities.
- High school diploma or higher
- Proof of current or pending RBT certification
- Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
- Ability to accomodate start date within two weeks of hire date
- Active, or scheduled, in person CPR certification
- Provide behavior analytic services aligned with the code of ethics outlined by the BACB, as supervised by your assigned BCBA.
- Utilize our digital data collection software to complete daily session notes
- Engage with patients and co-workers in a positive and inclusive manner
- Competitive hourly pay and bonus incentives
- Benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Reimbursement for fees related to continuing education and recertifications
- Set hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Thursday, and 8:00am – 3:00pm on Fridays.
- Supervision hours for career advancement
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com